List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] step-by-step instructions
From:       Ingo =?utf-8?q?Kl=C3=B6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-08-21 15:41:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Montag, 21. August 2006 17:00 schrieb Lance W. Haverkamp:
> > Dňa Po 21. August 2006 00:00 Ingo Klöcker napísal:

> >> Did you make sure that CAcert's root certificate is trusted by
> >> adding it to ~/.gnupg/trustlist.txt?
> >
> > hmm.. I added fingerprint into ~/.gnupg/trustlist.txt but my key is
> > still untrusted...
>
> I added these 2 lines:
> # CN=CA Cert Signing
> Authority,EMAIL=support@cacert.org,OU=http://www.cacert.org,O=Root CA
> 135CEC36F49CB8E93B1AB270CD80884676CE8F33 S
>
> Which seems to have done nothing, is this formated correctly?

Yes, this looks correct.

Is you key listed when you execute "gpgsm --list-secret-keys"?

Please start the GnuPG Log Viewer (from the Tools menu) and set the
default log level to Guru. Then open the identity configuration and
click on the S/MIME signing certificate Change button. You should get a
lot of debug information in the log viewer.

Regards,
Ingo