List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Probelm with  different Signatures
From:       "Michael_Höller" <MichaelHoeller () t-online ! de>
Date:       2006-08-17 20:08:16

Hello Graham,

>> Is there a way of assinging  different textblocks to the mail by
>> pressing a Hotkey. Like ALT-G would give Greetings....
>> ALT-K would give Kind regards ...
>
>Well what I fairly frequently send my children emails and they don't
>want them signed Graham but Dad.  I set up another indentity called Dad

>and give it the same details as Graham.

Thanks, actually I tried this. This comes in handy as long as you have
always the same pattern. But I maybe write to a friend, coulege,
customer from a business account and may be the same friend for a
private account. How ever - I would like to have a function which
inserts certain text blocks via a simpel key combination. A long time
ago I have seen such a solution but I can not find the documentation
again - it was something in the controlcenter but then stopps my menory.

Hope someone has an idea.

Thanks a lot
Michael