List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Calendar Kontact DTEND get wrong
From:       Alain Gehri <gehri () cfse ! ch>
Date:       2006-08-17 8:59:41

Hello everyone,

I'm using Calendar from KOrganizer Version 3.5.3 on Linux PC x86_64 with
SuSE10.1.

I've been entering events in my Calendar for many years. The end date for
these events was due years ago.
Recently I noticed that these end date were shifted randommely causing events
to have wrong duration.

Looking at the std.ics file I observe for example the following:

BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20060602T084151Z
ORGANIZER:MAILTO:gehri@cfse.ch
ATTENDEE;RSVP=FALSE;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT:mailto:
 gehri@cfse.ch
CREATED:20050603T160807Z
UID:p-1117814887-16345-30
SEQUENCE:0
LAST-MODIFIED:20050603T160807Z
SUMMARY:A Coiffeur
CLASS:PRIVATE
PRIORITY:0
DTSTART:20030422T180000Z
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20050512
TRANSP:OPAQUE
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY
TRIGGER;VALUE=DATE-TIME:20030422T120000Z
END:VALARM

END:VEVENT

Obviousely the DTEND is wrong, it should be the same date as DTSTART!

Has someone an explanation why this std.ics file was alterated and if there is
a way to fix it?

Best regards,
--
A. Gehri           Phone: +41 21 693 84 72
RUAG Aerospace     Fax:   +41 21 693 84 73