List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Switching through mails
From:       Ingo =?iso-8859-1?q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-08-11 16:58:12

Am Freitag, 11. August 2006 17:43 schrieb Dennis Neumeier:
> Today, I tried for the first time to go through mails in the overview
> section (the one with subject, from etc) with keys. I discovered that
> this overview section, mails are displayed one under the other, I
> think that this is not a very good solution.

Once you get used to it you'll see that this is in fact a very smart
solution because this way you can scroll a message with Up/Down and
switch between messages with Left/Right.

> Is there any way I can change this? I didnīt find anything in the
> config window.

In KDE 3.5.4 you can change the keys for Next/Previous Message
(Settings->Configure Shortcuts). But if you tell KMail to use Up/Down
for Previous/Next Message then you won't be able to scroll the message
anymore with Up/Down. Note that the keys used for scrolling the message
are not configurable.

Regards,
Ingo