List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Switching through mails
From:       Dennis Neumeier <dennismail () gmx ! net>
Date:       2006-08-11 15:43:23

Hi!

Today, I tried for the first time to go through mails in the overview section
(the one with subject, from etc) with keys. I discovered that it works with
section, mails are displayed one under the other, I think that this is not a
very good solution.

Is there any way I can change this? I didnīt find anything in the config
window.

Greets,
Dennis