List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KMail starts Konqueror randomly
From:       Achim Wagenknecht <aw () it-journalist ! de>
Date:       2006-07-25 8:06:11

Hi Ingo,

perfect! I am impressed. Your answer came very quickly and it hit the problem
perfectly. Thank you very much for your great support.

And I have to admit: I defined that pipelining filter myself. I just wanted to
test that function, <blush> but then forgot to remove the test-filter
</blush>

Thanks again,
Achim

--
it-journalist.de
Achim Wagenknecht - Emilienstr. 20 - D-42287 Wuppertal