List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KMail: Problems with font size and CSS handling in
From:       Jens Rutschmann <Jens.Rutschmann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-07-21 18:03:13

Hello,

when displaying HTML emails KMail seems not to handle CSS properties like
a:hover correctly.
I thought KMail uses the KHTML part that is also used in Konqueror (which
displayed the HTML email correctly after pasting it into a file).
Also the fonts in Konqueror are displayed as configured in KControl. In KMail
they have the default "medium" size that is used before changing it.

It seems KMail uses those standard values instead of the values defined in my
~/.kde

Is that a bug?
If not is there any way to make KMail use the same font settings as Konqueror?
I do not want to customize the fonts in the KMail settings because that would
affect plain text emails as well.

My KMail version is 1.9.1

--
Regards,