List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kalendar and Palm
From:       Eildert Groeneveld <Eildert.Groeneveld () fal ! de>
Date:       2006-06-28 6:22:17

Hello List
I have been a long time user of both kalendar and palm.
Synchronization has often been an issue, currently kpilot seems to be
working. However, I am a little at odds with the way certain elements
are exchanged between the palm and the kalendar.

1. For birthdays I am using the kadressbook entry of birthdate.
Through using the birthday resource in kalender this give an entry in
the kalendar. It seems that these get transfered to the palm and upon
the next synchronization they come back to the kalendar, resulting in
two entries there.
2. It seems that multi day appointments get broken up into repeated
recurring events, which is also not nice.

Do we have some palm / kde folks on the list and how do you handle
these situations. Or have other synchs come of age and work better?

greetings

Eildert