List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Phone synchronization over USB
From:       Tomek Jarzynka <tomee () kadu ! net>
Date:       2006-06-26 8:01:43

Hi,

I have a Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone which I connect to
the computer over USB (because I don't need bluetooth, I have
the cable provided and it's actually easier to plug it in than
enable bluetooth on both ends).

Is there a way to sync Kontact addressbook, and more importantly
calendar and to-dos with an AT enabled phone over USB?
Or are there any plans of implementing it?

--
tomasz k. jarzynka / 601 706 601 / tomee(a-t)kadu(d-o-t)net

"A programmer is a person who turns coffee into software. "