List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kontact sync with mobile phone via bluetooth
From:       "Donatas G." <dgvirtual () akl ! lt>
Date:       2006-06-14 8:39:24

I recently bought a Sony Ericcson z520i phone, and would like to sync the
contacts and calendar with my Kontact.

I am running Kubuntu 6.06 with KDE 3.5.3 and Kontact 1.9.3.

I have set up the kontact's  MultiSynk 0.1 but it does not seem to be working
properly. It initializes the process and then continues for ever not doing
anything.

Can anyone share the experience of working with multisynk IrmcSync konnector?

Is there any useful documentation or howto? I have found the handbook, but it
does not include data on IrmcSync konnector...

--
Donatas Glodenis
http://dg.lapas.info