List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Dictionary in KMail
From:       Joshua Tinnin <krinklyfig () speakeasy ! net>
Date:       2006-06-09 0:12:06

On Wed 7 Jun 06 15:34, Gerard Seibert <gerard@seibercom.net> wrote:
> I just added the 'Dictionary' icon to my toolbar in the KMail compose
> mail window. The icon is visible, but grayed out. I have not been
> able to find a way to activate it.
>
> Has anyone else ever used this feature before, and if so how?

OK, on my system, all it does is toggle the dictionary field at the top,
which is just to select which dictionary is used for spell check. You
can do the same thing in the composer window with the menu:
View->Dictionary. If it's greyed out when you enable the icon, it could
mean there is no available dictionary, or maybe just one dictionary,
not sure.

- jt