List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] SSL questions?
From:       "Michael B. Trausch" <fd0man () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-07 21:05:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, June 7 2006 14:54, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> Onsdag den 7. juni 2006 16:11 skrev Michael B. Trausch:
> > Has anybody else noticed that KMail does not seem to remember SSL
> > certificates when asked to hold them forever for a domain?
>
> I have the same experience. I think, it is because the certificates may
> actually have expired. It is highly annoying, but probably "safer" that
> way.

This one is not expired.  It just is for a hosted domain of mine.  It is
rather annoying -- the IP does not change, the server cert does not change,
and so I know that the current combination is safe.  It just won't remember
my setting even though I click the remember "forever" option.  I suppose
that is another bug report for me to file.  :-/

I really should learn C++ and KDE programming and start learning how to
patch things and submit the patches with the bug reports...

	- Mike