List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Importing from vCards with extensions different from
From:       "Rolando Garza" <rolandog () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-07 6:32:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everyone. I don't know if this is a bug or not.

Currently, when importing from vCards, only files with a '.vcf' extension
show up when browsing a folder. This is a problem when downloading vCards
from sites like GetvCard < getvcard.com>.

GetvCard delivers the files in a file called 'dogetvcard.asp', and even
though the asp file seems to be identified as an 'Electronic Business Card',
it isn't shown in the file browser. The file, however, can be imported by
typing its name in the 'Location' field.

How can I make Kontact able to 'see' files wich have 'text/x-vcard' MIME
Type, instead of looking by file extension?

Regards,

Rolando Garza