List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Filter issue
From:       John Phillips <lonewolf () rivernet ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-06-04 1:41:13

Hi,

Running SuSE 10.0, KDE3.5.2a, KMail 1.9.1.

New to this linux stuff, from a Windoze environment.

Strange (to me, that is) filter issue.

Spam mail detected (I think) by Bogofilter, adds the following in the body of
the mail:-

"Spam detection software, running on the system "linux.site", has
postmaster for details."

I have a filter to detect in the body of the mail "Spam detection software,
running on the system "linux.site" (without the ") and move to the Junk
folder.  I also tried to detect in the <message> as well, same issue.

This filter does not work automatically on inbound mail, but does work only if
processed on each message manually.

The second page of the filter screen has selected to apply to all incoming
mail, and to stop processing if this filter found.

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance for any help!
--
John Phillips