List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] *Always* start Kontact with Summary
From:       Derek Broughton <derek () pointerstop ! ca>
Date:       2006-05-24 23:36:15

On Wednesday 24 May 2006 12:32, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:

> OK, excluding Kontact from session management, putting it in Autostart
> directory + window special settings are doing that. Still think it would
> be more intuitional (and easier for user) to add in configuration
> checkbox "Overcome session settings" in appropriate panel.

I can, somewhat, see your point, but the whole point of session settings is to
bring things back looking the same as when you terminated the session.  I
think it's actually _less_ "intuitional" when you start suggesting that users
might want to override something they're unlikely to recognize in the first
place.
--
derek