List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kmail/Kontact and groupwise imap...
From:       "Robin P. Reagan" <robin-reply5 () reagans ! org>
Date:       2006-05-24 20:48:43

I use kmail to connect to a groupwise server using imap. Whenever I try to view/download... an
email that has an attachment above more then a couple of KBs, Kmail stalls/freezes. I have to
restart Kmail to clear it. Although lately the frozen process continues to live after I have quit
Kmail.
I connect to our imap (groupwise) server using a secure (143) connection as per our IT guy's
direction. Evolution seems to work fine... but I very much dislike evolution.

I don't know if this is a Kmail or Groupwise IMAP server issue. Has anyone else seen something
like this?

Kmail v1.9.1

Thanks,
TBM.