List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KNotes categories survey
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-24 17:10:12

On Wednesday 24 May 2006 13:02, yasker wrote:
> Yeah, that's right. Thanks for reminding me of that. I was in bad mood just
> a moment ago, so I beg pardon for my irresponsible words.

No need to apologize. I'd be grumpy too, if my SoC proposal had been rejected.

> I am considering continue working on it, if I have plenty of time. But I
> don't know if there is someone going to work on it already.

list) then don't worry about it. Post to the devel list anyway to let people
there know of your intentions.

> So I need something to improve myself and test my ability. I thought soc is
> a good chance, but as the chances I missed before, I missed it again.

There are lots of ways to begin. You don't need to do something big and
impressive first go; there are lots of other bugs and lots of little
improvements to be made. It's less exciting perhaps than a big project, but
easier to handle. The development website pim.kde.org should give you all the
PIM specific development information you need (if it doesn't, complain and we
can fix things) while developer.kde.org is the general devel things.

--
KDE Quality TeamGPG: FEA2 A3FE