List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kgpg question
From:       Art Alexion <art.alexion () verizon ! net>
Date:       2006-05-22 12:43:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

First, is this the right forum for kgpg questions?  It's not part of Kontact,
but IMO it should be as most uses for it involve encrypting and signing
email.

Now the question.  I have a key with subkeys.  Kgpg only wants to select one
subkey for all emails regardless of the sending address, and unfortunately,
it is the one I most rarely send from.  Does kgpg support subkeys?  Is there
a way to force it to use a particular subkey?  It only offers the one choice
in the detection/configuration dialog, and that is the aforementioned least
used subkey.

Art Alexion
Arthur S. Alexion LLC

alarm.