List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Syncing address information with a Handspring
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-19 8:45:54

On Friday 19 May 2006 09:10, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> Onsdag den 17. maj 2006 22:05 skrev Mads Bondo Dydensborg:

Hej,

> > that all my contacts appear on the Treo 650? Or solve my problem
> > otherwise? I was thinking about removing all the X-KPILOT-RecordID's from
> > the vcf file, but feared that that would cause all sorts of weird
> > problems.

It might. Make complete backups of everything before you try. One approach
would be:

- make backups,
- remove X-KPILOT entries
- do some kind of sync (PC to Handheld, for instance)

> > - If not, will upgrading to the newest kpilot solve my problem?

Probably not.

> > Any hints in general also greatly appreciated.

You could try to make KPilot SVN work with the older KDE (it probably works
with KDE 3.4, and I forget what makes it necessary to use that over earlier
versions -- remove the check from options.h and see where it dies in
compile).

--
As of September 1st, 2004, the University of Nijmegen will _still_ be the
University of Nijmegen, but with a different nonsensical adjective in front.