List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] kpilot palm sync start-time=end-time
From:       Martin van Es <martin () mrvanes ! com>
Date:       2006-04-23 15:29:25

Hi,

I just got kpilot to work via bluetooth/serial to my tungsten E2 and saw to my
surprise that appointments with duration 0 (or to be specific: having the
same end- and start-time) get a wrong end-time in kalendar somewhere way in
the future like 20xx.

I think it needs no explanation that this is not very expected behavior ;)

Hope this can be resolved, cause I look forward to syncing my palm and have
the appointments show up only where they belong and not on all days, in all
of my agenda as far as the eye can see.

Appointments with duration != 0 are synced perfectly.

Regards,
Martin van Es