List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Knode config problem
From:       Russbucket <russbucket () nwi ! net>
Date:       2006-04-23 16:56:09

SUSE 10.0, KDE 3.5.1
I changed something by accident in knode today where the article viewer and
header viewer are now in a separate screen for my ID. They were all in the
main screen to the right of the list of newsgroups. I've gone thru the help
files, knoderc, kontact and knode configuration and do no see a parameter for
this. This occurs when runing knode under kontact or by itself. The root user
knode screen is correct. Substituting the root user knoderc file did not
correct the problem. Is there somewhere else the config is keep beside
~/.kde/share/config?

Thanks for any help or pointers where to look.
--
Russ