List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KMail doesn't know about nicknames - crybaby
From:       Dexter Filmore <Dexter.Filmore () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-04-12 17:48:43

Am Dienstag, 11. April 2006 00:03 schrieb Ingo Klöcker:
> Man, you really know how to motivate the guys (and gals) sacrificing
> their spare time writing applications you can use for free. We can
> easily do without people with your attitude. Good bye.

If you can't take criticism keep the goddamn code to yourself and don't
release it to the public.

I'm sick of this ego crap, it's always "KDE rocks" and "KDE is the
alternative" and "we can do everything with KDE what Windows and OSX can do
togehter and even better" and "KDE is the friggin greatest thing ev0r!!11!!",
as soon as fame comes rushing it you swing your arms wide open and embrace
it, as soon as someone says "this sucks and any code newbie can do it better"
it's "bwaaah, the big meanie user complains about our coooode!!"

I'll get me a Mac, fuck Linux, seven years is enough.

--

http://www.stop1984.com
http://www.againsttcpa.com