List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Accessing Tasks on an Exchange 2003 server
From:       Paul Kennedy <paulk () cisco ! com>
Date:       2006-03-28 21:36:35

I have Korganizer/Kontact configured with a single resource that's "Calendar
on IMAP Server via Kmail". The IMAP server in my case is an Exchange 2003
server.

The calendar portion works most of the time and, when it doesn't, restarting
kmail and/or korganizer clears up the problem.

Korganizer also can see the Journal and Tasks folders on the IMAP server. I am
able to add items to these folders from either korganizer or from Outlook,
but each tool (outlook, korganizer) can only see the items that it itself
created. In a sense they're both writing on the same sheet of paper but in
mutually-incomprehensible scripts and languages.

Any simple suggestions to make these Tasks and Journal entries visible in both
environments? Or, is this a case of never the twain shall meet?

I ask because, in the case of Calendar items, both tools can read the events
as long as those events are created in Outlook.

- Paul K