List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KMail: Some (IMAP-)Folders seem to be read-only
Date:       2006-03-21 21:37:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello to everyone,

I've a problem with some of my IMAP-Folders. I cannot delete any mail in it
and I cannot move any mails in that folder. Neither via Keyboard nor via
context menu.

Has anyone an idea what is wrong or even how to solve the problem?

Kind regards,
Martin

P.S.: I'm using disconnected IMAP with KMail 1.9.1 on Gentoo Linux.