List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Palm Addressbook (4.1) custom fields
From:       Art Alexion <art.alexion () verizon ! net>
Date:       2006-03-02 14:33:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

It looks like they sync, because I was able to restore them from a
backup, but they don't seem to display anywhere in the addressbook
module of kontact.  Am I missing something obvious?

--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c