List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] new device, old sync info
From:       "Adam Hawthorne" <adam.hawthorne () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-27 21:25:47

Hi,

I recently upgraded my phone from a Kyocera smartphone to a Treo 650.
I used to have all my contacts, calendar, and tasks synced between my
kyocera and kontact until I ran into a bug in kpilot when I upgraded
at some point last year, at which point it wasn't a big deal, and I
left it alone.

Now, I want to get all my old phone #'s, todo's and events synced up
again with my treo.  When I tried syncing, I had various degrees of
failure, from erasing all my contacts in Kontact to erasing all
events/todos on my Treo.  Is there a procedure to "pushing" all my
Kontact info that used to be synced on my Kyocera into my Treo and
then subsequently keeping them synced?  I can't seem to ever get
anything from Kontact into the Treo.

If you need more information, I'm willing to try whatever, just let me know.
Adam