List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Kpilot Danish characters
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-02-21 22:10:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 00:48, Jakob Ludvig Gedionsen wrote:
> I use the standart encoding, since i don't know with one will fix the
> problem...

You'll want .. the one that the Pilot uses. That doesn't help much, though ..
there's no way that I know of to *ask* the Pilot what encoding it has, which
is why this is so fragile -- you, the user has to make the right choice
beforehand. Try Western European ( iso 8859-1 ) (and also -14 and -15)to see
if that makes a difference. Testing will be a pain, though, since the entries
you already have may be broken - take a backup, keep it safe somewhere
*else*.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot