List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Jounral Entries
From:       Nathan Eckenrode <Nathan () eckenrodehouse ! net>
Date:       2006-02-14 7:15:52

On Monday 13 February 2006 18:02, Richard Seguin wrote:
> Why can't we print journal entries? I really don't want to design a site
> that uses a database to record my daily logs in.  Feature request? You
> would think someone would have already requested this...

Are you asking if we can export journal entries to a printer in order to
produce a hard copy on paper or are you asking to export journal entries to
HTML or some other format that allows usage as web page? I believe that there
is already a plug in that allows you to produce a paper copy of journal
entries. I personally would really like to be able to export journal entries
to a website, maybe even a plug in that allows journal entries to be posted
as blog entries maybe to blogger and/or several other formats.