List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] KMail not Kontact
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-02-09 22:33:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 08 February 2006 11:39, Leon Pollak wrote:
> BTW, if you remember my last post about attempt to sync Palm ('No
> synchronization with Korganizer' thread),
> nothing helps, also in KDE 5.3.1. Both contacts and organizer are empty in

No, sorry. I don't remember :(

Have I already asked you to run a sync of type CopyPCToHH (remember, make
backups, back them up again and take them offsite before following my
advice)?

Otherwise, well .. there's the source! And active development! And an IRC
channel that's not all-idle! </enthusiasm> Right now, for figuring out this
kind of problems you really need the source for KPilot, time to compile it
and time to mess around with it to find out what it's doing _exactly_. There
are instructions on the KPilot site (not great ones, though, so writers are
welcome too to explain better).

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot