List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Problems with kmail and a email account
From:       Dominic Lepiane <archangel () nibble ! bz>
Date:       2006-01-31 23:44:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On January 31, 2006 03:32 pm, Leopold Palomo Avellaneda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using kmail (1.9.1) from debian sid (amd64 port). I have a stupid
> problem and I don't know how to solve this. I have an email account that
> has pop and imap access. With the pop protocol I don't have any problem,
> but with the imap I can connect, I can see the folders but I cannot see any
> message, although there are messages. The server is running Courier-IMAP
> server. If I connect with mozilla-thunderbird I can see the messages and
> work with them.
>
> Could someone give me some idea to solve this?
>
> Regards,
>
> Leo

Check your subscriptions.  Right-click on the IMAP account in KMail, go to
"Subscription..." and if the folders in there are not checked, just check all
the ones you need.

Hope that helps.

--
Dominic (Archangel) Lepiane

"Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other invention in human
history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila."
--Mitch Radcliffe