List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Mail's won't get sent, just copied into outbox
From:       Art Alexion <art.alexion () verizon ! net>
Date:       2006-01-20 13:40:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I have even tried deleting *all* outbox messages and starting over
again.  No go.

It is important that I note, as Stefan has implied, that "send queued"
doesn't result in any activity -- no error message, no disc activity, no
CPU usage spike, nada.

--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c