List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Deleting Address Book entries in Kpilot
From:       Ryan Andrews <ryan.andrews () telesoft-technologies ! com>
Date:       2005-09-30 12:49:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

I am using Kpilot to sync my address book on my Palm Tungsten C and have
now got some bad entries in the address book. In Address Viewer all the
buttons are greyed out except for export. How can I delete these
entries? Can you delete the entire DB and start again?

Thanks

--

Ryan Andrews
IT/IS Engineer

Tel: +44 (0)1258 486538
Fax: +44 (0)1258 486598
Email: Ryan Andrews <mailto:randrews@telesoft-technologies.com>
Web: Telesoft Technologies Ltd <http://www.telesoft-technologies.com>
This email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for The
recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure, distribution, printing or copying of this email is
unauthorised. If you have received this email in error please
immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and delete the
email from your computer. The contents of any attachment to this e-mail
may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer
system. While we have taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this
risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a
result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks
before opening the attachment.