List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Palm Tungsten E2
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-09-28 14:07:36

On Wednesday 28 September 2005 01:08, Etienne Bertens wrote:
> I use a Palm Tungsten E2 wich is not supported bij the current version
> off Kpilot. Can somebody help me or point me in the rigt direction?

You will need to explain what you mean by "not supported".

If your OS is not recognizing the device and not creating /dev/pilot properly,
that's an OS problem (note that on SuSE machines, you don't _need_ to
configure the device, since SuSE is the one distro that informs KPilot
dynamically of the changed device.)

If you are noticing that many fields in the datebook and addressbook are not
synced, that's a known problem (and not going to be solved soon, unless
someone learns C++ and helps).

--
   KPilot - www.kpilot.org - HotSync Solutions for KDE