List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Mail merge / serial mail with KMail?
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-09-28 13:20:30

On Tuesday 27 September 2005 23:46, Matej Cepl wrote:
> Matej Cepl wrote:
> >> $ dcop kmail KMailIface openComposer to cc bcc Subject "Some body
> >> content" 0
> >> messageurl (I leave that blank)  path_to_file_that_needs_to_be_attached
>
> Just one more note: http://pim.kde.org/cvs-api/kmail/html/ is really
> helpful.

You might want to look at the APIDOX on developer.kde.org instead,
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/3.5-api/kdepim-apidocs/kmail/html/index.html .
Right now I'm not entirely sure where that API link on the PIM site points ,
nor if it is ever updated.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot