List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kpilot not working well
From:       James White <james () resolutionit ! ca>
Date:       2005-09-23 16:24:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On September 22, 2005 06:27 pm, user01 wrote:
> I'm having trouble editing contacts, and notes does not seem integrated
> properly. What do you need from me to help me?
> user1@moonstroller.com
> john Ray

What kind of problems?

KNotes is synched as KNotes/Memos.  I believe that it "just works" so long as
you have checked the option for "KNotes/Memos" in KPilot settings.

--
James White
GpP: DB56 8EF6

If this helped you, please take the time to rate the value of this
information:
 http://rate.affero.net/frozenJim/ResolutionIT.ca/