List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Kontact & egroupware
From:       Alvin Petitt <alvin () ezfilersystems ! net>
Date:       2005-09-15 15:19:27

Bram,

My domain is also default. My host name is
http://mydomain.net/egroupware/xmlrpc.php (I'm assuming you're talking about
in Kontact under calendar and address book resources, right?)

That is also the values in kcontrol>KDE Resources

I've verified that the location for xmlrpc.php is correct.

Thanks...
Alvin

--
Alvin Petitt