List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kontact & egroupware
From:       Alvin Petitt <alvin () astechnologysolutions ! com>
Date:       2005-09-13 11:08:55

Hello everyone.

I'm using Kontact 1.1.1 in KDE 3.4.1. I can't quite get egroupware to link
with Kontact. I have run the egroupwarewizard and given it the correct (I
think) settings and have the resources listed in my Contacts and Calendar
windows. However, when I enter a calendar entry in either Kontact or
egroupware, it doesn't show up in the other. Is groupware connectivity
enabled in Kontact by default?

Thanks in advance...
Alvin