List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] KMail Folder Properties . . .
From:       Jason Flatt <jason () flattfamily ! com>
Date:       2005-08-25 5:33:14

A while back (probably some when in the 3.3.x version series) KMail used to
have properties on the folders setup in such a way that you could define to
folder's contents as belonging to a specific mail list.  One of the
advantages was being able to initiate a new thread w/o needing to have the
address of the mail list handy.  I actually really liked the mail list
configuration feature and miss it.  Was it moved elsewhere and I have just
not found it, or was it totally removed from KMail?

--
Jason Flatt
jason@flattfamily.com