List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Removing Grab-handles from FireFox
From:       Dotan Cohen <dotancohen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-22 9:26:52

On 8/22/05, David Jarvie <lists@astrojar.org.uk> wrote:
> It's not obvious why this question has anything to do with KDE. Firefox isn't
> a KDE program.
>
> David Jarvie.
> KAlarm author and maintainer.
> http://www.astrojar.org.uk/linux/kalarm.html

No, but KDE decides whether or not to make grabhandles. I have looked
in specific-windows settings for the option of removing the
grabhandles from firefox only, but I don't see that option anymore.
Once, in KDE 3.x < 3.4 I could pick a window and remove grabhandles,
or other things. Not anymore.

But this is a KDE question, not a PIM question, I understand, so this
is the wrong list. I apologize for wasting everyone's bandwidth.

Dotan
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/238/guns_n_roses.php
Guns N' Roses Song Lyrics