List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] synchronization marks my messages as read
From:       "Donatas G." <dgvirtual () akl ! lt>
Date:       2005-07-21 4:50:29

I have a problem with my kmail (on KDE 3.4.1, Kubuntu):

In an dimap account, I do synch and get, say, 10 new messages. I read 5 of
those and do sync again, so that once I am in another place, I would know
what I have read already. Unfortunately, during the synch all the UNREAD
messages sometimes get markes as read.

Is this a bug? Does anyone have the same problem?

--
Donatas Glodenis