List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Akregator - display articles in tabs
From:       Kevin Gilbert <kev.gilbert () cdu ! edu ! au>
Date:       2005-06-28 4:33:54

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting Akregator to open articles in a tab - background or
otherwise. Yes, a tab is opened when I click on the link in the viewer frame,
but a konqueror window is also opened and it is in that window that the
article is displayed - not the tab.

My "Akregator Browser" options are:

	LMB - Open in background tab
	RMB - Open in tab
	For external browsing - Use default KDE web browser

Any suggestions on how to get the articles displayed in a (background) tab?

Cheers,

Kevin