List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Re: KDE vs. other PIMs
From:       Matej Cepl <cepl () surfbest ! net>
Date:       2005-06-25 13:04:48

Rajiv Vyas wrote:
> Is there a list someone has created and maintained of ten features KDE has
> or is better at than Outlook and Evolution, ten features it does not have,
> and top 10 features that users have requested.

I don't think there are such lists, but the best way how to find what is
missing and what is required from KMail is to go to http://bugs.kde.org and
search for bugs and wishes for kmail (available conveniently from
http://kmail.kde.org). Although do not forget to check similar lists for
Evolution and Outlook Express to compare. Ooops -- there is no bugzilla for
OE :-).

Matej

The politician attempts to remedy the evil by increasing the very
thing that caused the evil in the first place: legal plunder.
    -- Frederick Bastiat