List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Remote addressbook not loading
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-05-28 7:50:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I've just upgraded this box to Mandriva 2005LE (KDE 3.3.2, Kontact 1.0.2).
Mail is being read from my imap server, and the remote Calendar is fine, but
I'm not getting my remote addressbook.  There is no error message, just that
the progress dialogue shows 'Connecting' but it doesn't get any further.
Clicking on Contacts again gets another instance of the same message.

Advice, please?

Anne
Have you visited http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org yet?  Mandrake at all levels