List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Dcop API
From:       Andy Pieters <andy () vlaamse-kern ! com>
Date:       2005-05-22 9:29:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all

I am looking for a way to set the description of an attachment trough dcop.  I
already managed to add the attachment trough dcop but would like to set the
description to the calculated md5 checksum. This is to automate package
distribution.

Should it not be possible (yet) then please say so instead of ignoring me.  As
an alternative, I can construct the whole message outside of K-Mail and just
ask it to sign & send it?

With kind regards

Andy Pieters

--