List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] import csv into Kontact (custom fields?)(templates?)
From:       AlanCocks <aeclist () candt ! waitrose ! com>
Date:       2005-05-21 10:34:39

I am hoping to begin using Kontact soon and need to import a csv file
into Kontact.

So far so good, it works well. However, the csv file (from symantec Act)
has far too many fields, and although I can do some pruning, I will end
up with a need to add some general fields first, then import.

1) How can I add some extra fields to Kontact? (am using Kontact vers
1.0 in suse 9.2)
2) Templates would seem possibly useful - is this correct?
3) how would I get or create a template?
4) is this the best forum for these questions? (Which others please?)

tia
--
alanc