List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] times wrong in korganizer
From:       Tami King <tik () grahamand ! us>
Date:       2005-03-20 17:57:17

Has something changed in the last couple of days with korganizer?
I am running kde 3.4 and kdepim from CVS.  Yesterday after
updating kdepim I realized that all of the appointments were off
by 6 hours in my calendar.  Of course my son also decided to
play on my computer so it could be something that he did.  I
checked the timezone and everything seemed fine.  I restored
earlier versions of my std.ics and they look the same as the
latest.  All of my resources files are off by the same amount
including ones that weren't even loaded when my son was playing
on the computer.  This entry should display at 12:15pm CST.  I
see it on my calendar at 6:15pm.

BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20050320T114559Z
ORGANIZER;CN=Tami King:MAILTO:tami@grahamand.us
CREATED:20050118T225959Z
UID:libkcal-203004537.897
SEQUENCE:2
LAST-MODIFIED:20050216T202659Z
SUMMARY:Get Graham
CLASS:PUBLIC
PRIORITY:5
CATEGORIES:Graham
RRULE:FREQ=WEEKLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=MO,TU,WE,TH,FR
EXDATE;VALUE=DATE:20050221
DTSTART:20050124T181559Z
DTEND:20050124T184559Z
TRANSP:OPAQUE
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY
TRIGGER;VALUE=DURATION:PT0S
END:VALARM

I added a new calendar item at 12:15pm and it looks like this:

BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20050320T114559Z
ORGANIZER;CN=Tami King:MAILTO:tami@grahamand.us
CREATED:20050320T114559Z
UID:libkcal-1442444411.990
SEQUENCE:0
LAST-MODIFIED:20050320T114559Z
SUMMARY:test
CLASS:PUBLIC
PRIORITY:5
DTSTART:20050320T121559Z
DTEND:20050320T124559Z
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT

Is this something new in korganizer or did my son goof something
up and if he did, any thoughts were to look?  I also renamed
my .kde directory and tried with a clean environment and the
appointments were still off then.  I also tried the std.ics
restored from backup and they are off too.  Any ideas would be
appreciated.

Tami