List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] kgpg cvs frequent crashes on importing & exporting
From:       bj () altern ! org
Date:       2005-02-21 18:39:17

Hello.

> I am getting some badness while using kgpg.  Everytime I import/export a
> key or make a connect to the key server, KGpG craches and produces an
> unreadable (unusable?) backtrace.

I made a commit two weeks ago that was supposed to fix crashes on keyserver
operations. Could you please make sure you have the last revision of
kgpg/keyservers.cpp

(do a "cvs status keyservers.cpp" in kgpg's source repository, it should be
1.47)

If it is the case, could you tell me which Gnupg version you have (gpg
--version)

Thanks