List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Phone script hook
From:       Justin Solms <justinsolms () telkomsa ! net>
Date:       2005-02-21 14:06:00

Hi

Please look under Kontact's menu:
Settings->ConfigureKAddressBook->(column)Address Book->(Tab)General:
Script-Hooks:Phone.

Does anybody know what to use here? I assume there is a command-line utility
or a clever scripted use of some other utility that will work.

I am at a loss as to what to use here. I have searched the web without
success. chat(8) seems perfect but I have no idea how to connect it to
the /dev/modem. I am not a Perl programmer but am willing to learn anything.

Thanks,
Justin Solms
--
Cell: +27 (0)83 441 8883