List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Re: Crazily huge H1 font
From:       Derek Broughton <derek () pointerstop ! ca>
Date:       2005-02-19 21:08:16

On Friday 18 February 2005 17:19, Andy Pieters wrote:
> On Friday 18 February 2005 21:23, Matej Cepl wrote:
> > You would think so, wouldn't you? However, this doesn't work -- I have
> > tested it with my user style-sheet (set in Control Panel/Internet &
> > Network/Web browser/Stylesheets) and standalone reacted as it should, but
> > the messages in KMail were still the same.
>
> Well I don't see K-Mail linked to Konqueror so until someone from the
> K-Mail development corrects me I assume that K-Mail does NOT use Konquerour
> to render its HTML messages and therefore does not use your custom css.
>
> What I DO see is that K-Mail is linked to libkhtml (Konqueror is NOT btw)
> so my original post is still valid:
>
> Quote from myself
>
> >If they are not styled to your
> >liking, then you should update the stylesheet although I don't know where
> >this stylesheetfile is located or what it is called.

That's almost saying "if Linux is not to your liking, use Windows".  _We_
didn't choose the default KMail stylesheet.  If it's changed between releases
to make an <H1> font a greatly different size, there ought at least be an
obvious way to change it - _not_ involving directly modifying some file under
~/.kde.
--
derek