List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Kmail filters import/export
From:       Gurvan Huiban <gugs () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-02-18 8:07:55

Hello,

In "recent" version of kmail (let say 1.7 and above), how can I import and
export mail filters? It is quite annoying to generate 50 filter rules each
time you re-install/change the computer you are working on.

I did not try to violently copy the .kde/share/config/kmailrc (or at least the
part dealing with filters), but anyway it is not very "user friendly".

Thank you.